By: Simrin Purhar
- My parents keep asking me if I’m sure “school is for me.”
- I’m a member of the pro-plagiarism society.
- I’m not sure how I would indicate to students that I’m accepting bribes in exchange for better grades.
- I don’t know what an acceptable bribe would even be ($20 for half a letter grade change? $30 for a full??)
- I find it difficult to maintain strictly professional relationships.
- My anxiety is triggered when I’m surrounded by younger, skinnier, and better-dressed people.
- Sometimes I spell my own name wrong.
- I’m indecisive and I’d want the students to call me by a different name each week (Ms.?? Professor?? Just my first name??)
- I hate apples.