Stuff we like and don’t like

0
444
(Elena Hsu / The Peak)

By: Ana Maria Mejia Morales

Stuff we like: Justin Bieber singing in Spanish

For those who are not aware, our favourite Canadian pop icon recently released a Reggaeton song with Daddy Yankee and Luis Fonsi called “Despacito.” In summary, this sexy Latin tune is bloody fantastic and will become your favourite summer jam. JB sings in both English and Spanish; and let me tell you that the accent and pronunciation is not bad at all. This raises many questions. Who knew JB was bilingual? Will there be any more collaborations with Latin music idols? Can this young superstar be any more multifaceted? Keep it up, JB!

Stuff we don’t like: Coffee served in an avocado

We all know avocados are incredibly good. They are super flavourful and can pretty much go with any meal, but this obsession has gone too far. After a video surfaced online of a cappuccino being served in a half-empty avocado, I think it’s time to put an end to this nonsense. First of all, if you are serving coffee (the beautiful drink sent from the gods) in an avocado, your coffee must lack flavour. Because let me tell you, coffee is not meant to be flavoured with avocado. And, second of all, what a waste of avocado! What are they doing with the actual filling? Are people supposed to scoop out the remaining avocado after drinking their cup of joe? Avocadon’t.