University Life Hacks: Keys to Success

2
599

Reign in the next three months of the semester with four more spruce pointers to that’ll keep you styling and profiling on campus!

1. Wear deodorant! And I don’t mean just under the arms, either. Wear that stuff like perfume: on your wrists, neck, tummy, pretty much everywhere. Smelling like clean laundry is a clear sign that you’re an adult who’s got it together.

1. Memorize the name of as many cheeses as you can. The class keener might know every line of the textbook by heart, but can they name three different types of cheese that aren’t cheddar, mozza, or swiss? Looking Gouda, girl.

1. Carry something leathery. May I suggest a good leather-bound journal. You don’t have to use it for class or anything; just scribble in it every once in awhile and carry it around like a trophy. Not only does it make you look educated, it also makes you look like a sophisticated human.

4. Borrow the oldest book you can find from the library and flip through it when you’re at the coffee shop. Nothing is                   more alluring to the opposite sex than well-read coffee drinker caked in the scent of Dove deodorant.

1. This is Anisa Maya Dhanji:
    I did not create the last tip (#4) and would never write “more alluring to the opposite sex.” It was written by the humour editor of Spring 2016. Unfortunately, it can’t be changed so I’m leaving this note in the comments as this is a very important issue to me.