By Brad McLeod
After the sudden and tragic graduation of beloved former humour editor Gary Lim, The Peak has brought in a new, younger, hipper and ‘less Asian’ editor to take his place. Although his name might not mean a lot to you, he actually has quite an extensive history in comedy.
Meet Brad McLeod…
– He has over 20 years’ experience in being alive
– He read the list of Variety’s 10 Comics to Watch in 2007
– He’s written articles that were similar to what a contributor for Mad Magazine from 2008 to 2010 would’ve written
– He thinks it would’ve been cool if he could’ve been Editor in Chief of the Harvard Lampoon in 2011
– He knows trivia such as who won the Mark Twain Prize for American Humour in 2012
– If he had been born 7 year later, lived in New York and was related to Milton Berle there’s a chance he could have become the youngest member of the New York Friars’ Club at 13 years old
– He’s often tried to convince strangers he meets at bars that he is a personal friend of comedian Chris Rock, to varying degrees of success.
McLeod hopes he can transition this experience into a successful run as Humour Editor at The Peak and invites any and all positive feedback as well as constructive death threats.