Step up your tech game in bed

0
454
Photo courtesy of Bandara

People have always tried to quantify their sexual experiences — by number of partners, number of orgasms, or duration.

Technology has allowed us to find a hook-up with a swipe of our fingers, as well as helping us achieve that orgasm through looking up new sex moves or with any of the interesting toys that are now on the market.

Now, technology is able to more explicitly measure our sexual experiences in hopes of improving our time in the bedroom.

Bondara’s SexFit is an innovative piece that has been coined “the pedometer for your penis.” This ring straps to the male genitals and does the usual job of restricting blood flow and providing a vibrating sensation; however, this item provides its wearer with some interesting added features.

SexFit not only counts calories burned and registers thrusts per minute, but this device also allows an individual to send results to a trusted smartphone, wiith the possibility to share their bedroom stats with all of their friends and family on their favourite social networking sites.

Adding to this already unique device, LED lights on SexFit light up when one has attained the perfect rhythm. SexFit is currently in the prototype stage, so it may be a while for this unique device to hit the markets and to be available at a store near you.

Another upcoming gadget for the bedroom is an innovation that transforms Google Glass into a sexual gadget. Glance is an app that promises to give the wearer a different view of all the events that are carried out in the bedroom.

Bringing the sex-tape to a whole new level, Glance claims to “bring a new perspective on personal experiences.” While wearing the Google glasses in the sack may not be the most appealing, this app offers one to view their partner’s perspective in hopes of heating up the experience.

Not only can you watch from your partner’s view, but Glance allows you to replay the entire event later on from a smartphone. These videos are available to watch for five hours, and are automatically deleted at the end of the time period.

With technology advancing and infiltrating an individual’s most private and personal areas of their lives, sex is being quantified in more ways than ever before.