• He was born in New Westminster, but raised in SFU Woodward’s.
• He often plays electric guitar around the Surrey campus.
• He’s read his convocation ceremony speech progressively faster at every convocation ceremony since 2014.
• He claps three times in front of his nose in response to clever anecdotes.
• He rides his motorcycle into every SFU class in the first week of each semester.
• He just dropped a rap single about tape players with Macklemore.
• He singlehandedly cleans the Mackenzie Cafe every weekday evening after closing.
• His office doesn’t have lights.
• His office has been playing Kanye West’s “All Day” on repeat since the start of the summer semester.
• He hasn’t slept in days.
• He swipes at your legs if you catch him on a bad day.
• He’s currently enrolled in 28 undergrad credits.
• He’ll only open his office door if you knock twice and say “welcome to the good life.”
If you see him, call BC SPCA at 604 291-7201.
We’re still not sure who Andrew Petter is.