Ex-Grammar Nazi discovered living in Argentina

0
546

grammernazi

BUENOS AIRES — Despite being believed by many to be long dead, a former “grammar nazi” has been found to be living in a remote town in Argentina and, according to the man who caught him, he “will be brought to justice for his annoyingness.”

Hal Lee, a 37 year-old man who graduated with an English degree from the University of Colorado, was once one of the most notorious correctors of minute grammatic details on his friends Facebook posts before disappearing almost four years ago.

In 2010, when the term “grammar nazi”found its way into the popular lexicon and had already effectively destroyed all people like Lee, he was nowhere to be found and since no one really bothered to inquire what happened to him, he was assumed to be dead.

But now, thanks to Grammar Nazi-Hunter, Dave Simpson, a man who has dedicated his weekends to tracking down grammar-nazis who didn’t pay their debt to society, Lee will finally be brought to justice.

According to reports, Lee didn’t seem all too remorseful when he was confronted by Simpson saying only that he “missed conversing with his friends online in America ever since he left to teach English to underprivileged children.”

While Lee has not participated in any grammar-nazi like behavior since he arrived in Argentina and has supposedly turned over a new leaf, Simpson has said he will still punish him severely and is busy working on a peeved e-mail to send him.