Satellite Signals

0
487

Woodward’s

Find the balance between video games, art, and dance in this exciting collaboration between lighting designers, dancers, and visual artists. This art installation and performance, Digital Folk,  showcases the intersection between communities and technology. Its interdisciplinary nature allows the audience to be immersed in various forms of theatre, dance, and visual art. Students can join this team of artists and the Fei and Milton Wong Experimental Theatre on September 21 at 7 p.m.

SFU Surrey

The Surrey community is preparing for the annual Terry Fox Run. Terry’s Cause on Campus will begin at 12:30 p.m. on September 30. You can help raise money for cancer research and support SFU’s goal to raise $35,000. To participate, you can register your team, volunteer to help with the event, or donate to a team online.

SFU Vancouver

SFU is screening a series of short films, featuring concepts that Andreas Bunte covers in his work. This collection of films showcases Eva Kolcze, Caspar Stracke, and Ana Vaz. Bunte’s piece, Erosion, is also featured in the current exhibition at SFU Burnaby. The films explore themes of geology and architecture, as presented by Bunte’s work at the Burnaby gallery. The screening will take place on September 28 at 7:30 p.m. at the the Cinematheque on Howe Street.