Satellite Signals

0
418

Woodwards WEB-woodward

The Djavad Mowafaghian World Art Centre will host “Two-Spirit and Indigenous Transgender Stories and Photos of Safety, Belonging and Well-being” on Wednesday, March 9 at 7:00 p.m.

The free lecture will feature research from leading Indigenous Two-Spirit, transgender, and gender non-conforming figures and will shed light on issues facing these communities in Metro Vancouver especially in health and well being.

Surrey surrey

There will be an information session for SFU’s Human Resources Management Certificate on March 17 from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m., in room 5100 at the SFU Surrey campus. This information session is a great way to find out if human resources management is for you, whether you’re a student interested in the field, a professional looking for a promotion, or just curious about the program.

The session is held at no cost, and registration is available on the SFU website.

Harbour Centre vancouver

On March 15 from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. at Harbour Centre, SFU’s School of Public Policy will be hosting a presentation by Anne Giardini, SFU Chancellor and a former lawyer and business executive, to speak about problems and perceptions surrounding women and power.

The talk will discuss methods by which private organizations and governments can change these perceptions and enable equality.