Boxer Briefs

0
573

Famous Marvel anti-hero wants to be SFU’s newest mascot

[BURNABY] – SFU Burnaby recently became a battlefield between SFU’s very own McFogg the Dog and Marvel anti-hero Deadpool. The two engaged in a verbal dispute, with Deadpool expressing his desire to become the school’s newest mascot. Tensions escalated when McFogg argued that Deadpool was not qualified enough for the role. Deadpool responded in kind, saying that he should be the new mascot because he’s more Canadian than McFogg. After a tense argument, a fight became imminent. Campus security came and separated the two. Surprisingly enough, Deadpool backed off, only to say that he needed to hurry back to his movie before the post-credit scene began.

SFU Surrey offers chance to attend field school in Antarctica

[SURREY] – SFU Surrey recently offered a chance for students to attend a field school in Antarctica. This school offers something for everyone; interactions with polar bears, workshops that teach you how to boil water from ice, lectures on ice fishing, fieldwork on how to survive a snowstorm that will most likely kill you in seconds, and excursions exploring Antarctica’s great landscape.  All fees are covered, including hotel reservations, tuition, plane tickets (one-way only), and great meals at the banquet hall of ice. The school also features the top penguin professors, whose office hours are flexible and accommodating for everyone — but held underwater.

Burnaby Campus continues repairs after Walking Dead crew saves school from zombies

[VANCOUVER] – SFU Vancouver is still undergoing construction and repairs after Rick Grimes and the rest of the gang from The Walking Dead television series fought walkers on various areas of campus. The conflict escalated, forcing professors to cancel their classes and suspend midterms until further notice. When the walkers were dealt with, damages were calculated, amounting to over six million dollars’ worth of infrastructure repair. The rotting corpses created an unpleasant odour. Grimes and crew felt guilty, and gave autographs to avid SFU student fans as recompense.