1. The levels of chlorophyll in a deciduous tree’s organs begin to drop, in response to lower temperatures and reduced hours of daylight.
2. Following the summer solstice, the Earth has begun to shift its rotation so that the Northern Hemisphere is increasingly angled away from the sun.
3. The daily mean temperature for the city of Burnaby is 2.4 degrees lower than the month before, going from 17 to 14.6 degrees Celsius.
4. The Thai government is about to end their fiscal year, starting a new one on October 1.
5. It takes you 20 minutes just to find a darn computer to print something off on.