- Contributors to the Peak Publications Society’s publications retain all copyrights to their work, with the following exceptions:
- At their discretion, editors may alter contributions for publishing in any way they see fit;
- The Peak Publications Society may publish contributions in any form without seeking specific permission;
- The Peak Publications Society may re-publish contributions at any time and in any form, without permission;
- Contributions may be submitted to the National University Wire and be re-published in NUW member papers without permission.
- This policy may be altered by a majority vote of the Peak Publications Society Board of Directors.